Instructions for the Resident’s Family
All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to Himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation
2 Corinthians 5:18
After the first 30 days, a resident in our program is allowed to have phone calls, personal visits and letters from their family members. The relationship between the resident and family member(s) must be verifiable and approved. Common law marriages are not recognized. Any exception, such as Pastors and mentors, must be approved by the Phase I Director.
- Complete the Visitation form (below) 1 WEEK BEFORE your first visit.
- You should receive a confirmation call or email to validate your form has been received.
- Attend our Visitor Orientation at 12:45 the day of your 1st visit.
- Once you have been approved and completed orientation, you will be able to visit your loved one.
- Visitation Times are Sundays 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- No drugs, alcohol, smoking, vaping or dipping on the property.
- No visitor under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the property.
- No profanity
- Residents are not permitted to be in or around the visitor’s vehicle at any time.
- Visitors cannot have anyone waiting outside in the visitor’s car.
- Resident and spouse cannot engage in any inappropriate activity with one another at any time.
- Visits must be done on the Denton Freedom House premises.
- Children must be kept with you at all times and have no physical contact with other residents.
- No yoga pants, leggings, short shorts/dresses/skirts (shorter than 2″ above the knees), sleeveless/tank/crop tops, shirts with inappropriate themes (skulls, secular music, drugs, alcohol, etc…)
When visiting the home in Aubrey, TX please remember that we share the driveway with several neighbors – the speed limit for the driveway is 9 MPH. Please be respectful and observe the limit. Thank you!