Become a Volunteer
Would you like to Volunteer your time and talents?
“That I may impart to you some spiritual gift to strengthen you—that is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith, both yours and mine.”
-The Apostle Paul
Volunteer opportunities for individuals:
- Helping in the kitchen – women must be accompanied by another woman, group or their husbands. Families and small groups are encouraged to help out.
- Teachers – must be an active member of a Bible-believing church in good standing.
- Mentoring – same as teachers.
- DFH Events volunteers – willing hands to be called on to help set up, arrange and clean up before, during and after events held at DFH, or at Zera Coffee for DFH. This doesn’t include Zera Events.
- Office/Administration – on an as-needed basis for quarterly, and yearly mass mail-out assistance and other projects that may come up.
- Teachers – must be an active member of a Bible-believing church in good standing
- WOW (Women on Watch) – Since we only have one staff member who lives on property, we need women to volunteer 4 – 8 hour blocks of time as the house supervisor. Your job is to lead the residents through the day’s schedule and facilitate house activities including meals, and give encouragement. We will need a copy of a valid Driver’s License. Must be an active member of a Bible-believing church in good standing.
- Transportation – must be a woman. Help with driving women to work or appointments. May do other errands for the house. You may use your own vehicle (at your donation of gas and mileage) or you may park your vehicle at the women’s home and use the ministry’s vehicle. We will need a copy of a valid Driver’s License
Best if you want to volunteer at night or weekends
- Cashier and/or baristas – previous experience is not required!
- Cleaning – help maintain the coffee shop and event center
FREEDOM FOOD PANTRY (must be able to lift 25lbs):
Best for people who can volunteer during the day, normal business hours. No weekends
- Cleaning and organizing the food donations in the pantry before guests come
- Greeting guests and registering them.
- Filling boxes and handing them to guests, walking it to their cars
We are also looking to partner with specialists in these areas:
Small Equipment Mechanic, Car Mechanic, Medical Provider (nurse, doctor, nurse practitioner, dentist) Plumber, Electrical, Construction/General Contractor
*If you own a business and would like to partner with us, please contact us at email@example.com or use our Contact page.
Fill out the Application below to get started!